Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

SWOT Analysis

A SWOT Analysis identifies our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in different tasks. SWOT makes us look back on our progress and allows us to improve more in what we do.

Strengths:

  • Theory Work
  • Getting my work done
  • Bringing my gear
  • Volleyball
  • Mixing with the class during class time
Weaknesses:
  • Encouraging others often
  • Working for my goals
  • Motivating myself
  • Disagreeing with people who are wrong lol
  • Getting angry haha
Opportunities:
  • Miss Dougherty
  • Listening in class
  • Working diligently
Threats:
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Class members who don't listen lol
  • Not coming to school
  • Ivan's music

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done finishing when I did and writing excellent examples and explanation for each of your SWOT titles

Unknown said...

You have shared an honest SWOT analysis Autymn, honestly reflecting on your strengths too. I hope this helped you to think about your goals. You have written some great goals to work towards, with reference to your weaknesses, and I am excited to see you working towards these goals in the next couple of weeks! I must thank you for your ongoing support you give your peers too. Miss D

Post a Comment